○ is a confidential listening and support service open to the LGBTQ+ communities and beyond.
○ is for anyone who wants to talk about gender identity, sexuality, sexual health and emotional wellbeing.
○ operate a telephone line, instant messaging and email service from 10am to 10pm, 365 days a year.
○ is FROM the community FOR the community; all volunteers self-identify as LGBTQ+.
○ was founded back in 1974, serving the LGBTQ+ communities for 47 years with no plans to stop now.
Contact us at 0300 330 0630, IM switchboard.lgbt or email email@example.com.