MindOut is a mental health service run by and for lesbians, gay, bisexual, trans and queer people with experience of mental health issues.
We work to improve the mental health and wellbeing of LGBTQ communities and to make mental health a community concern.
We do this by:
- Listening to and responding to the LGBTQ experience of mental health
- Offering hope through positive relationships and professional expertise
- Preventing isolation, crisis and suicidal distress in LGBTQ communities
- Providing safe spaces for people to meet and support each other
- Helping people protect their rights and get their voices heard
- Campaigning and creating conversations about LGBTQ mental health throughout the world