Patient Services Manager
GenderGP has grown from a single person to a team of over 30 people.
There are two departments to the organisation, the business arm which manages the day-to-day business activities and finances, and the customer service arm which looks after the service delivery to the patients that we look after.
We are looking for a person with proven management skills to take a leading role in the day to day operation of the patient services team.
This is a remote position, we all work from home from all over the world.
- Overall lead of the current patient service teams in their daily duties
- Oversee appraisals, training and development
- Manage patient service delivery
- Oversee and implement protocols, policies and procedures
- Liaise with the current team to make sure they have the necessary support
- Link with external services to coordinate information sharing
- Manage the department budget
- Oversee daily practice operation
- Oversee team-patient communications
- Evaluate current and new services
- Evaluate patient feedback
- Manage the production of patient information leaflets, newsletters and other correspondence
- Monitor the practice progress and meeting of targets
- Work with the business and finance team to co-ordinate functions
- Customer service
- Information technology
If you think that you have the skills and experience to carry out this role, please complete the following form: