Learning opportunities for development – courses.
We are GenderGP, a Health and Wellbeing telehealth service that provides care to the trans and non-binary community and those who support them.
We are casting aside barriers, rewriting the narrative, and changing the vision for transgender healthcare. We are on a mission to be the most streamlined and innovative telehealth company, e-learning resource, and patient care model for the trans and non-binary health sector. We are already supporting more than 9000 clients worldwide.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team of Pathway Advisors to take care of our patients. This role will guide patients through our Appraisal Pathway, which allows them to access the help and support they need via GenderGP. You will be a part of our Health Team Advisor team as a point of contact for our patients in their transition journey.
- Answer, investigate, and direct clinical queries or complaints to the appropriate team members via a ticketing system.
- Maintain patient records
- Consult with specialists and other medical professionals about patient cases, as required.
- Refer patients for counselling as needed.
- Communicate professionally with third-party services.
Your Ideal Profile
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification or experience demonstrating a level of applied knowledge in providing advice and support to people of all ages.
- Knowledge of medical terms and practises
- Knowledge of the trans and non-binary community and health sector
- Professional manner and appearance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adhere to strict protocols to ensure best practices.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access)
- Ability to work independently; in a sole proprietorship setting
- Ownership of a laptop or personal computer with a microphone and webcam.
If you don’t have the exact experience above but feel you have the right qualities, abilities, and expertise to thrive in this role as the next step in your career, please do apply.
- Fully remote
- Paid wellness days (worth £700, £1400, or £2100 p.a.)
- Learning opportunities for development – courses
- Flexible working hours after the initial training period is complete
- There is potential for career advancement
- Team working and support in a specialised care environment
- Opportunity to make a difference, working at the vanguard of social change within transgender healthcare.
If you are interested, click on the button below to apply.