Learning opportunities for development – courses.
We are GenderGP, a Health and Wellbeing telehealth service that provides care to the trans and non-binary community and those who support them.
We are not just casting aside barriers, rewriting the narrative, and changing the vision for transgender healthcare, but we are on a mission to be the most streamlined and innovative telehealth company, e-learning resource, and patient care model for the trans and non-binary health sector in the world. We currently support more than 9000 clients in more than 40 countries.
As a Wellbeing Advisor, you will play a vital role in providing support and guidance to members, ensuring their mental wellbeing, transition progress, and general health needs are addressed. You will also be responsible for administrative tasks related to member follow-up sessions and maintaining accurate records.
- Conduct Follow Up Sessions (FUS) and Ask Us Anything Sessions (AUAs)
- Contact members to schedule FUS appointments where necessary and ensure necessary billing information is obtained; covering key areas including mental wellbeing, overall transition progress, physical transition, and general health.
- Ensure any agreed-upon actions with the members are appropriately addressed.
- Complete consultation reports after each session, accurately recording the information as per the FUS protocol.
- Update the Follow-Up spreadsheet in a timely manner to track members’ progress.
- Maintain professional communication with third-party services involved in members’ care.
- Willingness to attend and complete required training to ensure the delivery of a safe and efficient service.
- Continuously enhance knowledge of the transgender community and actively contribute to team discussions.
- Stay updated on effective administration processes.
- Meet key efficiency targets on administrative tasks.
- Demonstrate acceptable behaviour aligned with the organization’s pillars: trustworthiness, delivering excellence, respecting others, and working together to deliver success.
- Maintain regular attendance and availability, providing services as needed within contracted hours and demonstrating flexibility in working patterns to support the business.
The Ideal Profile
- Currently working towards a qualification in Counselling or other related fields
- Willingness to pursue further qualifications as required.
- A clear understanding of the business needs, members’ requirements, and team dynamics.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the services offered by the organization and the objectives of the wellbeing team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer-focused, ensuring excellent patient and team care at all times.
- Displays respect, integrity, and professionalism towards others.
- Demonstrates innovation and creative thinking in problem-solving.
- Proactive and results-driven.
If you don’t have the exact experience above but feel you have the right qualities, abilities, and expertise to thrive in this role as the next step in your career, please do apply.
- Fully remote
- Paid wellness daysLearning opportunities for development – courses
- There is potential for career advancement
- Team working and support in a specialised care environment
- Opportunity to make a difference, working at the vanguard of social change within transgender healthcare.
If you are interested, click on the button below to apply.