Our ultimate aim is for The Fund to be accessible to anyone who needs it but we have to start small! Our immediate focus is on those aged 16 and under who have had their care removed as a result of the recent case brought against the Tavistock and Portman clinic in the UK.
Looking for something?
- UK media continues its sustained attack on services supporting trans people on
- A Review of NHSE Guidance on Collaboration between NHS and Private Services on
- Safeguarding trans youth on
- GenderGP Fund Supports Trans Youth To Receive Gender Affirming Healthcare on
- Changing my gender marker was easier than I expected on