Dr Helen Webberley has not been struck off. She is currently on an interim order of suspension while her model of care is evaluated. No finding of fault has been made against her medical registration. As the founder of GenderGP she continues to campaign tirelessly for improvements in trans healthcare, she is not currently practising as a GP. If you would like to read more about Dr Helen you can do so here.
Looking for something?
- A footballing legend’s take on trans rights – Neville Southall on
- The Waiting List for NHS Gender Identity Clinics: Patients’ Experiences on
- Graphic artist Cammie Sturch on what it’s like to ‘go viral’ on
- Puberty Blockers are Reversible on
- UK media continues to promote climate of fear for trans youth on