We have a responsibility to manage and distribute all funds raised evenly and fairly, with that in mind all applicants will be means-tested to enable us to support them in line with their individual needs. We will review this regularly to ensure that if a patient’s situation changes, we can adjust their support accordingly. We will also allocate funds based on a formal criteria which is currently being finalised.
Looking for something?
- UK media continues its sustained attack on services supporting trans people on
- A Review of NHSE Guidance on Collaboration between NHS and Private Services on
- Safeguarding trans youth on
- GenderGP Fund Supports Trans Youth To Receive Gender Affirming Healthcare on
- Changing my gender marker was easier than I expected on