This is a not for profit initiative and 100% of all donations received will be used for direct patient care. GenderGP staff members have also offered to work at a reduced rate, specifically when supporting subsidised patients. GenderGP is covering the administration/staffing costs of managing The Fund as part of its contribution.
Looking for something?
- UK media continues its sustained attack on services supporting trans people on
- A Review of NHSE Guidance on Collaboration between NHS and Private Services on
- Safeguarding trans youth on
- GenderGP Fund Supports Trans Youth To Receive Gender Affirming Healthcare on
- Changing my gender marker was easier than I expected on