Each person’s application will be considered based on their specific needs. For some it will be a short-term subsidy, while others may need longer-term support. We will review each person who is using The Fund every four months and any award will last a maximum of 12 months. Should support be required for longer than 12 months we will look at the practicalities involved and how best to provide that support.
Looking for something?
- UK media continues its sustained attack on services supporting trans people on
- A Review of NHSE Guidance on Collaboration between NHS and Private Services on
- Safeguarding trans youth on
- GenderGP Fund Supports Trans Youth To Receive Gender Affirming Healthcare on
- Changing my gender marker was easier than I expected on