As GenderGP works with each person to provide the right care for them, it is not always easy to provide an exact estimate of costs. However, were an individual to be provided with 100% subsidised care, including all medication costs on the most expensive medications – puberty blocker injections – the total amount would be £1,200 per year.
Looking for something?
- UK media continues its sustained attack on services supporting trans people on
- A Review of NHSE Guidance on Collaboration between NHS and Private Services on
- Safeguarding trans youth on
- GenderGP Fund Supports Trans Youth To Receive Gender Affirming Healthcare on
- Changing my gender marker was easier than I expected on