This is as an exercise in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), which is defined as: the idea that a company should be interested in and willing to help society and the environment as well as be concerned about the products and profits it makes. In donating our time, reducing our rates to support this patient cohort and facilitating the process, we are helping others to support those who may otherwise be prevented from accessing private services.
Looking for something?
- UK media continues its sustained attack on services supporting trans people on
- A Review of NHSE Guidance on Collaboration between NHS and Private Services on
- Safeguarding trans youth on
- GenderGP Fund Supports Trans Youth To Receive Gender Affirming Healthcare on
- Changing my gender marker was easier than I expected on