It is well known that many medications that are prescribed are unlicensed for use in trans healthcare. You can read GMC guidance about this here and GPhC advice here. All of our clinicians prescribe in line with The Endocrine Society Guidelines for the Care of Transgender Patients. Our prescribing protocol and a list of prescribed medications can be found here.
Looking for something?
- A footballing legend’s take on trans rights – Neville Southall on
- The Waiting List for NHS Gender Identity Clinics: Patients’ Experiences on
- Graphic artist Cammie Sturch on what it’s like to ‘go viral’ on
- Puberty Blockers are Reversible on
- UK media continues to promote climate of fear for trans youth on