Our team of gender specialists carry out personal, physical, social, gender assessments according to need. We adopt a multidisciplinary approach. We do not believe in putting people through mandatory lengthy assessments in order to validate their gender. People who come to us understand their own experience better than anyone, our role is to help them to begin – or continue – their journey. We simply work with our service users to gather key information so that we understand more about them and their transition goals and our medical team can recommend the best course of action. You can read more about our approach to assessments here.
Looking for something?
- A footballing legend’s take on trans rights – Neville Southall on
- The Waiting List for NHS Gender Identity Clinics: Patients’ Experiences on
- Graphic artist Cammie Sturch on what it’s like to ‘go viral’ on
- Puberty Blockers are Reversible on
- UK media continues to promote climate of fear for trans youth on