As with all reduced rates and discounts, we ask for proof of income or benefits. If an individual is already receiving treatment which has been stopped, we will also ask to see proof of assessments in the form of reports and letters from the associated service.
Looking for something?
- UK media continues its sustained attack on services supporting trans people on
- A Review of NHSE Guidance on Collaboration between NHS and Private Services on
- Safeguarding trans youth on
- GenderGP Fund Supports Trans Youth To Receive Gender Affirming Healthcare on
- Changing my gender marker was easier than I expected on