There is no recognised training or qualification in this field, so all learning is by personal professional development. GenderGP and its doctors follow the peer-reviewed, published International Guidance from the WPATH, The Endocrine Society, The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) and Australia. Find out more here.
Looking for something?
- A footballing legend’s take on trans rights – Neville Southall on
- The Waiting List for NHS Gender Identity Clinics: Patients’ Experiences on
- Graphic artist Cammie Sturch on what it’s like to ‘go viral’ on
- Puberty Blockers are Reversible on
- UK media continues to promote climate of fear for trans youth on