Over the years that GenderGP has been in operation we have been approached many times by service users who have wanted to contribute to another’s care. This is a way of formalising that process so that if someone would like to help, they can.
Looking for something?
- UK media continues its sustained attack on services supporting trans people on
- A Review of NHSE Guidance on Collaboration between NHS and Private Services on
- Safeguarding trans youth on
- GenderGP Fund Supports Trans Youth To Receive Gender Affirming Healthcare on
- Changing my gender marker was easier than I expected on