No. This is not an exercise in profit. This is about getting urgent care to those who need it but who cannot afford it or access it elsewhere. Our role is simply to enable the many to help the few. Staffing costs will be paid for by the money raised, however some GenderGP staff have offered to work at a reduced rate for patients accessing this fund.
Looking for something?
- UK media continues its sustained attack on services supporting trans people on
- A Review of NHSE Guidance on Collaboration between NHS and Private Services on
- Safeguarding trans youth on
- GenderGP Fund Supports Trans Youth To Receive Gender Affirming Healthcare on
- Changing my gender marker was easier than I expected on