Yes, this is a subsidised scheme to enable the funds raised to help as many individuals as possible. We recognise that we have a responsibility to distribute The Fund in a way that is fair. We will consider each application on a case by case basis. Applicants will be required to fill out a statement of means and we will have a criteria against which all applicants will be assessed. This will enable us to work out exactly how best to support each individual.
Looking for something?
- UK media continues its sustained attack on services supporting trans people on
- A Review of NHSE Guidance on Collaboration between NHS and Private Services on
- Safeguarding trans youth on
- GenderGP Fund Supports Trans Youth To Receive Gender Affirming Healthcare on
- Changing my gender marker was easier than I expected on